Freedom vs. “Socialism”
COMMUNIST CHINA IS NOT TRUE CHINA
But then Communist ideology took over resulting in tens of millions of deaths while crushing individualism and free thought Now the great people of China rely on IP theft to replace innovation and propaganda to supplant true greatness. more
In a Communist system party elites control all, thus enabling that which it claims to cure, inequality in society. Communism is merely feudalism by a different name.
Our thoughts on Communist China are not a judgement of the Chinese people for whom we hold the utmost esteem, but an indictment of an ideology that has plagued other great nations such as Russia, Korea, Venezuela and Cuba.
Our hope is that the Chinese people rise up, end this oppression and become a Democracy with freedom for their people.
THE COMMUNIST EXPERIMENT
– “Socialism” is Communism re-branded for Millenials and Hipsters
– The Communist Experiment has been a failure throughout history, always ending in dictatorship
– Communism is the greatest catastrophe in human history. “With a total number of victims is closer to 100 million” more
– “The Communist Manifesto” by Marx is the 2nd best selling book in history. more
– Let there be no doubt, Communist ideology is a growing danger, NOT a Cold War Relic
COMMUNIST CHINA WANTS WORLD DOMINATION
– For Diplomacy and Trade China presents itself as Communist Lite, or Capitalist Communist China
– But China’s actions are true Communist Dogma
– Communism Demands Continued Conquest until No Other Ideology Opposes It
– Just as every Communist Experiment before, China has descended into dictatorship (more)
– China’s new dictator, Xi, holds fast to Communist Doctrine
“You must unswervingly follow the absolute leadership
of the Communist party of China.
Wherever the Pary points, you shall march.”
Chinese Dictator Xi Jinping
Why did the Soviet Communist Party collapse?
An important reason was that their ideals and beliefs had been shaken.”
China’s State Policies for IP Theft and Communist Propaganda
MADE IN CHINA 2025
– True to the Communist playbook of Marx, China has official state policy to dominate the manufacturing sector
– “In April 2018 US Intelligence Agencies said that Chinese recruitment of foreign scientists, its theft of US Intellectual Property, and it’s targeted acquisition of US firms constituted an ‘unprecedented threat’ to the US Industrial Base.” more
– “the Industrial Plan China Doesn’t Want Anyone Talking About” more
BELT AND ROAD INITIATIVE
– In 2015 China created 7 new islets 500 miles from their mainland by piling sand dredged from the ocean floor on top of reefs more
– Xi, China’s dictator, pledged not to militarize these islands more
– In 2016 ‘significant’ weapon systems were placed on all 7 Spratly Islands more
– “While some view China’s actions in the South China Sea as opportunistic, I do not.
I view them as coordinated, methodical and strategic, using their military and economic power to erode the free and open international order. Ladies and gentlemen, China’s intent is crystal clear. We ignore it at our peril.” more
– Adm. Harry Harris
Commander, U.S. Pacific Command
House Armed Services Committee Feb 14, 2018
OCT 1, 2019 MILITARY PARADE
– Xi presided over the largest military parade ever in China’s history
– 40% of the military equipment exhibited was new technology
– Xi’s speech: “No Force can Stop the Nation from Moving Forward”
– For a Communist, moving forward means: “the absence of opposition to socialism.” – Karl Marx
THOUSAND TALENTS RECRUITMENT
– “Confucius Institutes are Propaganda Tools for an Authoritarian Party Hostile to Liberal Ideas” more
– Human Rights Watch: “…are extensions of the Chinese Communist Government” more
– Human Rights Watch: “…found that Communist China attempts to restrict academic freedom abroad” more
– US Defense Law closes Confucius Institutes more
AMERICA MUST BE THE GUARDIAN OF FREEDOM
Socialism promises to alleviate the sufferings of the commoner. But only a strong economy that creates job opportunities solves these issues. Incentivizing our corporations to off-shore their labor and manufacturing creates an environment rich for the poison of Communism to take root.
America must protect its manufacturing prowess and continue to build the finest military and economy in the world because we are in a new type of Cold War with Communist China.
What country has the might and will to stand against an ideology that crushes individualism and free thought? America.
Individualism is what Democracy and Freedom celebrate, not so in Communist China. The State directs your thoughts, career and actions to the betterment and glory of the State, whatever that is. China is notorious throughout the world as a thief of intellectual property and process. They are forced to these crimes by their flawed ideology.
Individualism leads to innovation. The Wright Brothers, the internet, the laser printer, the personal computer, the transistor, etc; breakthrough innovation after world changing discovery America’s approach to society, although not without its flaws, is still the greatest in the world.
America must be the Guardian of Freedom.
Trademark & Copyright Notice
All editorial content, graphics and slogans on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and/or trademark laws and international treaties and may not be copied without the express written permission of MFGgear which reserves all rights. IP theft is not a victimless crime. more